Product & Experience Design
SCL | MEX | MAD
We are looking for a user interface designer to join our design team. As a UI designer in Raven, you will work hand by hand with a UX designer to create awesome user interfaces that build our client’s desirable and unique customer experiences and products, touchpoint by touchpoint. Generating customer brand trust.You must have an eye for clean and inventive design, possess superior user interface skills, and translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts to create an enjoyable user experience that they want to use and promote continually.
As a UI Designer, you will take part in the company development on multiple topics and missions, such as:
- Responsible for designing engaging experience and product solutions and low and high-definition prototypes making sure user interfaces are usable and intuitive, together with the UX Designer.
- Responsible to communicate design ideas and prototypes to business and developers, working hand in hand together to confirm the design is technically and operational viable within the established timeline, together with the UX Designer.
- Work with Marketing/ Brand and UX Designer to ensure the synergy of the experience/product with the brand.
- Cooperate closely with teams and other stakeholders to deeply understand the strategies and functions applied.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages, from concept to handoff, working hand in hand with developers to ensure a proper outcome.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas effectively.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Design an intuitive and fluid experience to cover the customer/end-user needs and do so by balancing business and technical requirements and constraints.
- Provide solutions through low and high-definition prototypes.
- Give insights to POs for improvement opportunities in the final product.
- Proven solid experience as a UI Designer with a strong portfolio.
- Be proactive and self-managed. We hate micromanagement.
- Working knowledge of responsive design and grid principles.
- Experience ideating and creating of UI design deliverables: lo-fi and hi-fi layouts, prototypes, wireframes, sitemaps, user flows.
- Develop standard UI components and style guides for company-wide use.
- Experience managing design libraries and design systems with adherence to product branding requirements.
- Pixel perfect obsessive.
- Experience working with brand guidelines.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Solid understanding of visual design principles.
- Knowledge of accessibility and interaction principles, as well as user-centered design.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Being familiar with the SCRUM and agile frameworks.
- Experience with prototyping and design software as well as user tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Loom, Maze).
- Familiar with tools such as, MS Power Point, MS Excel, Google Analytics, Power BI, Jira.
- Knowledge of UX design and user investigation.
- Notion of motion design, dynamic prototyping, and micro-interactions.
- Fluent Spanish and English, capability to work in this language at an oral and written level.
- Notion of UX Writing.
- Notion of ResearchOps / DesignOps.
- Experience working with agile.
- Notion of digital illustration.
- Notion of motion design
Skills / Experience
- High empathy for the user.
- Strong visual solutioning skills with your strong creative thinking.
- Strong attention to visual detail.
- Adaptable to work in a highly changing environments with different projects at the same time.
- Excellent listening and communication skills to work with a multidisciplinary team of diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to collaborate with different teams (business, marketing & communication, sales, technology, legal, operations, customer service, finance).
- Curious and adaptable to new technologies and keep industry knowledge current.
- Proactivity and willingness to provide new initiatives.
Any questions or remarks? Just write us a message!