We are looking for a person with experience in Systems Architecture to join our technology and development team. You will be responsible for understanding the status of the technology and processes of our systems, taking into account the needs of internal and external clients in terms of technology and technically evaluating the evolution and feasibility of the solutions, recommending the recommended architecture in each case and ensuring the correct execution of each stage of the process and the global evolution of the architecture
As a Systems Architecture, you will take part in the company development on multiple topics and missions, such as:
- Lead technical decisions regarding design, technologies, APIs, partners, data models, and other areas of the technology area.
- Financial and budget analysis capabilities in the technology area.
- Identify trends to optimize investment
- Capacities to design and define the deployment of the business systems that will support the services.
- Definition of customer needs and associated delivery plan, providing the necessary analysis and recommendations.
- Definition of the customer data analytical management roadmap.
- Definition and experience in KPI control and management models.
- Experiences in security policies and architectures and the mechanisms to implement for their assurance.
- Definition of quality plans for the area, focused on both internal and external customer experience.
- Collaborate with the different project managers in the analysis and definition of the evolution of the platforms and improvement of the systems environment.
- Collaborate in the analysis of existing products and services and their possible optimal evolution towards the future.
- Analysis of the operational processes and procedures and their relationship with the associated technical processes
- Support to the definition and creation of RFPs of systems or services for clients.
- Support to the business areas for the generation and execution of projects, taking their requirements for the needs corresponding to the technology area.
- IT technical architecture technical consultancy.
- Technical support for the evolution of systems projects during the transformation and evolution of defined processes and architectures.