Product & Experience Design
SCL | MEX | MAD
As a Scrum Master you will have to ensure the scrum framework is followed. Split the work between developers, take notes in meetings and sending the meeting minutes to everyone. Connect with management and stakeholders on the status of the projects. Organize everything around the team, such as meetings, work schedules, and more. We live at the intersection of business, design, technology, data, and art, and we expect that you will not only nurture these disciplines but excel in them.
As a Scrum Master, you will take part in the company development on multiple topics and missions, such as:
- Promote the continuous delivery of software, aligning business objectives with the voice of the customer.
- Facilitate the team and the organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values.
- Deliver output metrics (productivity) and outcome (change in customer behavior).
- Provide all the support to the team using a servant leadership style and mitigating all kinds of emerging risks at the process, people and technology levels.
- Ensure awareness and communicate milestones at the Portfolio Roadmap level.
- Your ideal experience would be 1-3 years.
- We focus (but do not limit) our search on professionals with a degree equivalent to a university professional, Industrial Civil Engineer/other mentions, Computer Engineer, Commercial Engineer.
- Knowledge in digital transformation.
- Knowledge and experience in agile project management, negotiation, effective communication.
- Engineering practices (from the perspective of development processes.
- Knowledge of financial business (desirable).
- Management of development projects.
Skills / Experience
- Technical aptitude.
- Critical thinking abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English, capable of working in this language at an oral and written level.
Any questions or remarks? Just write us a message!