Product & Experience Design
SCL | MEX | MAD
As a Delivery Lead you will seek to enhance our client’s customer and collaborator experiences, through a combination of business modeling and design. We live at the intersection of business, design, technology, data, and art, and we expect that you will not only nurture these disciplines but excel in them. From reinventing the core business of an organization to designing and developing an adjacent disruption venture, you will thrive to challenge the norm and provide independent, expert yet humble advice to our clients. Your focus is not only increasing our clients’ short-term goals and performance, but also driving mid to long term transformation and disruption within the clients we serve.
As a Delivery Lead, you will take part in the company development on multiple topics and missions, such as:
- Lead the relationship with the client in all the project topics to monitor delivery status.
- Lead the problem definition and approach; Maintain good relationships with clients and ecosystem partners for new opportunities and current engagement.
- Identify insights from data and information analysis and define next steps.
- Coordinate design, tech and business experts in order to deliver on time and with the expected quality.
- Contribute to the product or service definition and go-to-market strategy.
- Guide the financial modeling exercises.
- Provide leadership leading high-performing Agile teams, specifically to Scrum teams, coaching team members in the execution of the practices and responsibilities of their individual roles and as a team together.
- Lead coordination with all the internal teams working on the project.
- Champion the adoption and drive improvement of Scrum practices on direct and indirect teams, setting appropriate direction.
- Assume ownership of issue and impediment resolution, facilitating collaboration with the required cross functional teams for proper direction and reconciliation.
- Own and facilitate increment & sprint planning sessions, daily scrum, backlog refinement, and sprint retrospective meetings.
- Monitor the health and planning of the sprint backlog and prioritizations of epics, features and stories as part of the cadence for regular delivery of value to the organization.
- Document and lead remediation efforts and removal of impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the blocker.
- Consistently demonstrate a bias for action with technical aptitude to deliver customer value.
- Collaborate with the Agile Coaching organization to maintain accountability and compliance with the client defined Agile delivery methodology.
- Respect for the quality norms, costs and deadlines.
- Contribution to the elaboration of the project deliverables (reports, presentations, models…).
- Involvement in the design of potential client offers.
- Collection, identification and formalization of the Request For Proposal requirements.
- Preparation and animation of internal and client pre sales meetings.
- We focus (but do not constraint) our search on professionals with a degree in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Marketing, and Communication. Masters is a plus.
- Digital and technology enthusiast.
- Have worked in either pre-sales, technical integration, technical project management.
- You are energetic, autonomous and rigorous.
- Your ideal work experience would be 4 to 6 years in designing and executing new products or services. Experience in retail,telecom, financial services and health is a plus.
Skills / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Finance, Banking or other related field.
- 5+ yrs experience driving transformation and migration initiatives while addressing technology and cultural challenges. Experience working with development teams, preferably relative to the platform delivery workstream.
- Understanding of DevOps tools (Ex: Git/GitHub/GitLab, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, ect).
- Previous experience with Agile collaboration tools e.g. Jira and Confluence.
- Experience organizing and executing team training and mentoring.
- Experience running distributed Agile teams, and Agile methodologies with at least five years working with a software development team utilizing Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Experience with XP, Kanban a plus.
- Experience with coaching on agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Critical thinking abilities. Adaptability and proactive.
- Process development and Implementation.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills. Fluent in English. Ability to work in matrixed and multicultural teams. Strong organizational and communication skills both written and verbal.
Any questions or remarks? Just write us a message!