We are looking for a person with experience in Controlling for Technology area to join our technology and operations team. You will be responsible for understanding the budget components, economical status and evolution control, contract management and area reporting, grouping all the financial needs of the technology & operations area. In addition you will take care of the area reporting strategy and control inside and outside the company.
As a Technology Controller, you will take part in the budget and control activities inside the technology and operations area and area reporting to the management, company board and the rest of the areas. This position will be focused on multiple topics and missions, such as:
- Support CTO to control budget and expenses, defining the budget structure aligned with the accounting department.
- Budget process leadership, including yearly budget structure definition and investment plan.
- Budget adjustments, deviation control, etc.
- Definition and improvement of budget control model and procedures.
- Create and Identify initiatives to optimize investments and saving opportunities.
- Diseñar y definir el modelo de control y los sistemas desde los que se apoyará el proceso.
- Support internal departments for the contract management process.
- Definition and experience in KPI control and management models.
- Collaborate with the different area leaders in the analysis and definition of the budget evolution and investments.
- Support to the definition and creation of RFPs of systems or services for operations and Technology areas.
- Definition of service model and conditions for third party services and providers.
- Contract management model definition and control.
- Dashboard definition for KPI and activity control (contracting, acceptance, etc).
- Budget control dashboard definition.
- Manage business areas requirements for prioritization and control the TCO.
- Define, maintain and publish tech and operations area dashboards and reports.