Product & Experience design
SCL | MEX | MAD
As a Project Manager Senior, you will be responsible for directing and managing a project from start to finish, being accountable for the project outcomes and providing necessary support to the delivery teams to succeed. You will need to maintain and organize product definitions, keeping business objectives, clients and key results up-to-date, as well as approve complete working products to continue value generation, product launches and go-to-market. You’ll act as the single responsible for the project outcome and delivery, including resource /work planning & control, budget management, change management and product quality control.To be successful as a Project Manager Senior, you should demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch PM should be able to deliver outstanding results for our clientes.
As a PM Senior you will take part in the company development on multiple topics and missions, such as:
- Lead the delivery of Raven’s engagement projects in particular the ones related with large digital execution.
- Collaborating with other leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Planning delivery projects, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management policies and processes.
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
- Managing clients on a day to day basis according to the project scope.
- Defining Raven’s Project Chapter & Northstar for each project you will lead.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous.
- A minimum of five years' experience in the industry.
- A minimum of one year's experience in a supervisory position may be advantageous.
Skills / Experience
- Excellent organization skills.
- Technical aptitude.
- Critical thinking abilities.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
Any questions or remarks? Just write us a message!