As a Brand Manager you will be responsible for caring for the image of a our clients brand, adapting communication strategies and actions according to the target audience. In this matter, seek to consolidate and maintain the integrity of the brand in the market. Because you’ll know the brand you represents very well, you’ll be responsible for inspiring others and making them act according to the organizational values.We live at the intersection of business, design, technology, data, and art, and we expect that you will not only nurture these disciplines but excel in them. From reinventing the core business of an organization to designing and developing an adjacent disruption venture, you will thrive to challenge the norm and provide independent, expert yet humble advice to our clients. Your focus is not only increasing our clients’ short-term goals and performance, but also driving mid to long term transformation and disruption within the clients we serve.
As a Brand Manager, you will take part in the company development on multiple topics and missions, such as:
- Design and implementation of brand strategy for our clients, which includes the establishment of style guides, brand guidelines, such as brand vision and value proposition both in the short and long term.
- Plan and implement analytics on projects for different clients with tasks including, but not limited to, data layer design, data tracking, tag management, data visualization, reporting and analysis, and development of insights and recommendations.
- Planning and execution of all communication and media actions in all channels (ATL, BTL, PR, Digital).
- Support with product development, pricing and launch of new products, as well as the development of new business opportunities from the insights generated through customer behavior data.
- Develop customer and competitor perspective analysis.
- Develop relevant financial and sales forecast analysis and reports on product sales.
- Transform data into insights for the development of products, strategies or optimization approaches in brand and performance management.
- Design and drive the execution of projects based on data, such as personalization (web, mobile and others), DMP and SEO / SEM configuration, etc.
- Ensure the overall success of marketing technology implementations, focusing on customer relationship, financials, project execution, resourcing, and overall program health.
- Develop and present comprehensive digital and traditional media plans to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Plan and estimate delivery work, focusing on project milestones, resource planning, scope, and budget.
- Maintain good relationships with customers, suppliers and partners.
- Support the development of skills within the team.